“Let Everything That Has Breath“
“Rise Up Together”
CONFESSION AND FORGIVENESS
We come to you with hearts and lives that are not what you desire them to be. We long to live authentic lives but our sin often gets in the way.
Forgive us, Lord.
We are not always honest with ourselves about our shortcomings and failures, but you have searched us and you know us. We bring our sin to you, knowing of your mercy and compassion.
Forgive us, Lord.
You have called us to consider the needs of others and to put God above all else, but our sin often gets in the way and so easily entangles.
Forgive us, Lord.
The Lord is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger, and abounding in steadfast love. Hear the Good News of the Gospel: God loves and forgives us of our every sin. Walk in the light of that forgiveness and shine that same light so that others may see and give thanks to God!
WORDS OF INSTITUTION
THE LORD’S PRAYER
MUSIC DURING HOLY COMMUNION
“We Will Feast in the House of Zion”
POST COMMUNION PRAYER
DISMISSAL OF SUNDAY SCHOOL KIDS
Arise, shine; for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you. For darkness shall cover the earth, and thick darkness the peoples; but the Lord will arise upon you, and his glory will appear over you. Nations shall come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your dawn. Lift up your eyes and look around; they all gather together, they come to you; your sons shall come from far away, and your daughters shall be carried on their nurses’ arms.
OFFERING AND BEFORE YOU GO
“God is On the Throne”
The Musicians for Today’s Worship
- Tim Graf (Director of Worship & Music)
- Corwin Holk
- Matt McIntyre
- Elliana Meier
- Kevin Mills
- Jeff Perry
As a community of faith we are connected through joy, sorrow, worship, and prayer. Please pray for the people listed below.
Your prayers are greatly appreciated!
We ask for God’s loving embrace to hold all those who mourn, especially:
- Daniel Aas and family on the death of wife/mother Terry
- Tammy Morton and family on death of son/brother Matthew Staples
- Kathy Brenner and family on the death of her sister, Barbara
- Maura Steblay and family on the death of husband/father, Rick Steblay
- Cathy Schweitzer and family on the death of her husband, Vaughn
- Julie Samuelson and family on the death of her mother, Margaret
- The family of Jake Boykin
- The family of Odell Bratland
- The family of Marilyn Terwilliger
- Gordon Thompson and family
- Gordon Gilbert and family for the loss of June Gilbert
- Marjean and Paul Skoog for their sister-in-law, Lois
Prayers of Mourning:
Out of the depths I cry to you, O Lord; O Lord, hear my voice. Psalm 130:1–2
For I am convinced that neither death nor life… nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38–39
Jesus said to her, ‘I am the resurrection and the life. Those who believe in me, even though they die, will live, and everyone who lives and believes in me will never die’. John 11:25–26
As we are praying for all members of the St. Andrew community, this week we pray especially for God’s comfort, healing, protection, and strength to be present with:
- Prayers for Brian Abramson’s mother Helen
- Marcy Wiesner
- Barb Peterson and Larry Mueller’s friend Bill
- Debbie Flach
- Steve Moen
- Marilynn Boorsma
- Bella Heaney
- Jim Bach
Long Term Prayers:
- Gordon Gilbert
- Kathy Hoagland
- Dave & Sherri Anderson’s daughter, Sarah Anderson-Jacobson
- Ron Wolfbauer
- Dick Smith
- Tammi Ziesemann as she continues her cancer treatment
- For the people of Haiti enduring ongoing political upheaval, severe economic challenges, and gang-related violence.
- For the people of the Middle East and Ukraine – non-violence and peace.
- All those in the military serving our country
Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you. Psalm 55:22a
Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28
The Pastors of St. Andrew
Pastor David Lillejord
Pastor Peter Johnson
Pastor of Service & Small Groups
Pastor Sarah Fike
Pastor of Children, Youth, & Family
Pastor Matthew Ian Fleming
Pastor of Teaching & Young Adults
Pastor Roger Schindel