Welcome to St. Andrew Small Groups
Our Small Group Ministry grew out of the commitment of St. Andrew to foster authentic and deepening relationships with God and one another. What started as small groups learning and fellowship opportunities like book studies has grown into a catalog of diverse offerings for the enhancement of one’s faith character and that of the community as a whole.
There is a learning and fellowship offering for you:
- Small group opportunities like Wine and the Word, a simple 10-minute video by a St. Andrew pastor. No homework and as little as thirty minutes with a small group.
- Several pastor-lead Bible studies each week.
- Deeper and more sophisticated one-night seminars or courses lead by visiting professors and community leaders.
- Parenting Forums help parents raise faithful kids in today’s complicated world.
- Support groups exist for a variety of community needs
We are confident you will find a place to learn and grow through St. Andrew Small Groups.