Let’s make a difference together!
Loved by God through Christ, we are called to love into our world as Christ loves us. As faithful people, we tend to the needs of others and our church’s ministry when we share our gifts, talents and resources. The world experiences God’s love through us!
As a community of faith, St. Andrew members and our congregation as a whole make contributions for the betterment of God’s world. Together, we support a vibrant ministry in Eden Prairie that involves dynamic weekly worship, an enriching early learning program, a camping ministry in northern Minnesota and a multitude of service and learning programs designed to equip people of all ages.
Ways to Give
Giving also involves sharing financial resources with the church, acknowledging that St. Andrew is a strong and faithful expression of God’s work in our community and world. Members of the community are encouraged to make a financial pledge to support the church. There are many ways in which members and friends can make a financial contribution to the General Fund at St. Andrew.
- Cash or Check
- Online Giving using a credit card or checking account
- Text to Give at 952.260.9007
- Direct Contributions from an IRA account
- Counts toward your Required Minimum Distribution (RMD)
- You don’t pay income tax on the amount of the direct charitable distribution
- The church receives the full value of the distribution amount
- Gift of Appreciated Stock
- You don’t pay income tax on the gain
- You can deduct the full value of the stock gift
- The church receives the full value of the appreciated stock
- Set-up a Charitable Donor Advised Fund
- You get an immediate deduction when you contribute to your charitable fund
- You can distribute gifts to the church from the fund over several years
Time & Talent
Giving is not only about how the congregation gives financially, but it is also about you. Every member has many opportunities to live faithfully in daily life by sharing their time and talents within the ministry at St. Andrew (small group leaders, ushers, etc.) as well as within the broader community for the sake of Christ.
What Your Giving Supports
Giving to the General Fund supports the day to day operation of our ministries—from staffing and administration to heating and lighting, from worship and music to Sunday School and fellowship. These are all important and necessary components of ministry at St. Andrew. Your generous support to the General Fund gives our staff the tools they need to offer creative and engaging ministry to our members and the larger community.
St. Andrew also follows the biblical concept of a tithe by giving a portion of our offerings to the Benevolence Fund, supporting ministries, services and people outside our congregation where the need is great and the resources are scarce.
The Endowment Fund is a way in which members and others can joyfully leave a legacy so future generations might have the resources they need to try new ideas, plant the seeds of the gospel in new places, touch lives in meaningful ways and continue the good work of their parents and grandparents living out their faith in daily life.
Thank you for the many contributions you make to the work of God’s church in the world. Please let us know how we might assist you as you explore your many gifts that you have to share. Together we make a difference in the world for the sake of Christ!