We are growing and hiring at St. Andrew Early Learning Childcare and Preschool! Now accepting applications for full-time teacher candidates who qualify under Rule 3 for Child Care Centers. Typical scheduling: M–F, between 7:00 AM and 5:30 PM.
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Adult and child CPR, First Aid and AED Certifications within 30 days of hire date
- Able to plan, organize, and implement program and classroom activities
- Excellent skills in teaching, communications and human relations
- Demonstrates love and respect for children and a nurturing attitude
To apply send resume to Melanie Eggers.
Contact: To submit resume contact Melanie Eggers.
We are seeking a part-time teacher in our half day preschool program beginning in September. The hours would be 8:00–12:30 on Mondays/Wednesdays/Fridays. Ideal candidates would have a degree in Early Childhood Education or a related field. If interested, please send resume and a Letter of Interest to Kathi Wieman.
Contact: Kathi Wieman.
Early Learning Childcare Aide
Contact: Melinda Eddihi for more information.
Hourly – Part-time – Non-Exempt
Position Summary: To ensure we offer our members, guests and visitors a welcoming atmosphere on Sunday mornings as they enter the building or have questions about St. Andrew.
- Engage with members or visitors who have questions, answering those questions to the extent possible or connect them with someone who can
- Answer the phone on Sunday mornings, preparing for such calls as follows:
- Know worship times (especially the special holiday worship times as well as the regular worship times)
- Being able to easily explain how to get to St. Andrew from most directions
- Knowing who to route calls if they want a call returned
- Engage with non-member guests and give them a visitor bag
- Have a reasonable understanding of how to find information on our website to assist members and guests.
- Work two to three Sundays a month from 8:30-11:45 AM