Who We Are
St. Andrew Lutheran Church is on a mission to change the hearts and minds of those who attend and participate. We believe that St. Andrew is a place where we hear God’s Word for our lives today, a place where we come together to hear a message of forgiveness, hope, comfort, challenge, and purpose for our lives.
Even though St. Andrew is large, we strive to make it connect in an intimate way. As in—we offer many opportunities for people to gather in small groups to discuss the Bible, grief, divorce, and mental illness. No problem is too big if it’s met in faith—together!
Something that makes St. Andrew a little unique is that we own and operate our very own Bible camp called Spirit in the Pines. The camp is located just outside Hackensack, Minnesota, and every summer, nearly 1,000 youth, adults, and families attend.
Other things of note:
- St. Andrew has its own Early Learning Program with NAEYC and Parent Aware accredited Preschool and Childcare programs.
- There are Bible Studies for all ages—including Women of the Word, Pastor led studies, a High School Bible Study that is peer led, and many more for all ages and interests.
- An ever-expanding youth program for middle and high school youth such as confirmation, weekly youth groups, fun trips, and mission trips.
- St. Andrew offers a wide variety of seminars—classes are offered on a regular basis on topics that range from parenting, how to navigate change, and how to plant an awesome garden.
- A relevant and fun Sunday school program that we call Faith Rocks.
- Members of St. Andrew and visitors are invited and encouraged to fully engage in the ministries that we offer. Everyone is encouraged to roll up their sleeves and help make this a strong, vibrant, and fully supported congregation.
- St. Andrew is committed to generously supporting other organizations that exist for the well-being of those who are in need including our brothers and sisters in Christ in Haiti, PROP, The Center For Changing Lives, and The Minneapolis Area Synod.
- St. Andrew has vocal and bells choirs for both the very young and for the quite mature!
The best way to get a sense of what and who we are about at St. Andrew Lutheran Church is to come and check us out. Stop by during the week and someone will show you around. Contact one of the pastors if you have questions or would like to know more about what we believe and hold dear.
Most of all, you are invited to come and worship with us. Spend some time on our website, click around, and join us at St. Andrew. We would love to meet you!
Thank you for checking us out. God bless.