Easter at St. Andrew
Sunday, April 17
- 8:00 AM (Communion served in the Chapel following worship)
- 9:00 AM (Livestream available, Communion in the Chapel following worship)
- 10:00 AM (ASL interpreter provided)
- 10:30 AM “Wiggle & Worship” in Fellowship Hall (Online at 11:30 AM)
- 11:00 AM (Livestream available, ASL interpreter provided, ASL livestream)
Christ is risen! He is risen, indeed! On Easter morning, Christians around the world gather to celebrate the most significant event in the life of the church. The tomb is empty. Jesus is alive! Easter changes everything. The day centers around the message: the resurrection promise that joy, hope, and faith will ultimately prevail. Because of Easter, we believe that life is stronger than death, that love is greater than hate, that mercy overcomes judgement, and that the sufferings and difficulties of this life do not have the last word. Our services will feature inspirational sermons, uplifting music from our choirs and from soloists Elliana Meier and Tim Graf, and the “alleluias” that speak volumes to a world in need of the hope and promise that come from our Lord. We hope you will join us for one of these joyful celebrations of our Lord’s Resurrection!
Wiggle & Worship Family Service
Wiggle & Worship, a family favorite for several years now at St. Andrew, will bring a joyful and energetic offering for families and children at 10:30 in the Fellowship Hall. Wiggle & Worship service will be available to watch online at 11:30 AM.