Welcome to St. Andrew University!
The concept of St. Andrew University grew out of the commitment of St. Andrew to foster authentic and deepening relationships with God and one another. What started as small groups learning and fellowship opportunities like book studies has grown into a catalog of diverse offerings for the enhancement of one’s faithful character and that of the community as a whole.
Our small groups offerings are designed to reach the wider community with rich and diverse selections to fit individual people whatever their walk and experience. Offerings range from more simple and shorter ‘101-level’ opportunities like Wine and the Word offered this fall that requires no homework and as little as thirty minutes. Also, deeper and professor-lead classes from Luther Seminary’s Center of Lifelong Learning promise more sophisticated classroom experience. We are confident you will find a place to learn and grow.
We take several key core values seriously as we extended these offerings to you. Core values of St. Andrew University include:
- Christ–centered — a place to grow in your knowledge and faith of Jesus Christ.
- Inclusive — a place where you can be yourself and have a voice at the table.
- Authentic — a place for real and transparent relationships.
- Empowering — a place to discover and use God-given special skills, passions, and spiritual gifts.
- Fun — a place for connection, joy and laughter.
Explore website for opportunities for learning and fellowship within St. Andrew University’s diverse course offerings. We are confident you will find a place to learn and grow with God and with one another.