Dates to Remember:
- Kickoff – November 12th
- Return Gifts and Cash Donations Due – November 26th
- Sorting Parties – November 26
- Holiday Store – December 2nd
The Holiday Store is designed to give people who live in the Phillips neighborhood in Minneapolis an opportunity to obtain gifts for their family members at a reduced cost. This allows them the dignity and joy of choosing and contributing to the gifts they give their children. St. Andrew helps create this event by raising the 2,000 gifts and the 100+ volunteers needed to make this store come to life for 400 Minneapolis families. Come share the joy of Christ with others by taking part in this event this Christmas Season!
The Holiday Store is Saturday, December 2nd! We are hoping to collect 2,000 new gifts for kids ages birth-18 to help make Christmas a little brighter for 400 families! But we need LOTS of help to make this happen. Take our flyer at the Ministry Desk TODAY to learn about volunteer opportunities and for some shopping ideas and info. Bring gifts back to St. Andrew by Sunday, November 26th!
The Holiday Store Is December 2nd
- Bring your gifts to St. Andrew Lutheran Church no later than Sunday, November 26th.
- Drop off cash donations at the reception desk, or online, by Sunday, November 26th!
- Sorting Parties are Sunday, November 26th from Noon-3:00 PM and Thursday, November 30th from 6:00-7:30 PM in the Fellowship Hall
Contact Kaitlin Bach at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.