Hurricane Relief Fund
“God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good.”
If you have ever had the chance to visit our church camp Spirit of the Pines, you have probably heard this phrase shared by our worship leaders and camp staff. It is true, God’s goodness and mercy is woven in and around and through our lives “all the time.”
The ministry of St. Andrew seeks to share that good news – to tell others, show others, and grow with others in God’s love and grace. A ministry that important deserves every resource available to do that work well, including financial support.
Giving to our General Fund supports this work – the day-to-day operations of our ministry, including worship, small groups, learning, service and fellowship. It also covers salaries and benefits for our staff, heat, cooling and lighting for our building. It pays for our insurance and our mortgage payments. Through the gifts of our members, God provides St. Andrew with all the resources we need to do God’s work in the world.
There are many ways in which members and friends can make a financial contribution to the General Fund at St. Andrew. They include:
- Cash or Check – you bring your donation to Sunday worship or you can mail your gift to us.
- Credit Card or Electronic Fund Transfers from your Bank Account – Use your credit or debit card or make a transfer from your bank account by clicking here or the ‘online giving’ icon on our website and follow the step-by-step instructions.
- Text to Give – make a contribution with a quick text message from your cell phone.
- Stock Transfers – Contact Pastor David Lillejord or Gail Bach to learn how you can make a stock gift to St. Andrew.
- Charitable Trusts – Many households are now making gifts through their own charitable trusts.