St. Andrew has made it a practice to make our building space available to church members and other non-profit groups. Policies and other documentation help provide a detailed understanding of which groups and activities qualify for building use along with other rules and expectations. Some answers to frequently asked questions about groups and building use include:
- St. Andrew worship and program ministries take priority scheduling over outside groups.
- Only non-profit organizations may request meeting space.
- Use of the sanctuary and Fellowship Hall are limited.
- Polices do not permit the serving of alcohol on the premises of the church.
- Reservations are made on first-come-first-serve basis. Please inquire for availability promptly.
Building Use Documents
Contact: Steve Starks