St. Andrew has made it a practice to make our building space available to church members and other non-profit groups. Policies and other documentation help provide a detailed understanding of which groups and activities qualify for building use along with other rules and expectations.
Some answers to frequently asked questions about groups and building use include:
- St. Andrew Lutheran Church worship and program ministries take priority scheduling over outside groups.
- Only non-profit organizations may request meeting space.
- Use of the sanctuary and Fellowship Hall are limited.
- Polices do not permit the serving of alcohol on the premises of the church.
- Reservations are made on first-come-first-serve basis. Please inquire for availability promptly.
If you would like to make an inquiry about the possibility of building use at St. Andrew for an upcoming event or meeting, contact Deb Bigley.