Welcome to St. Andrew Lutheran Church!
Our mission statement “Living Out Our Faith in Daily Life” creates a common and faithful purpose for our staff, leadership and community not only in the church but also out in the world.
Simultaneously, we find ourselves as faithful people The path that members and friends of the community follow is threefold:
Connect with God and one another in new and meaningful ways.
Grow in faith through worship and intentional small groups.
Give of ourselves to God and others in faithful service and generosity.
St. Andrew has also chosen five words to provide deeper guidance on our ministry. Centered in Christ and rooted in grace, we strive to live out the following principles in all that we do:
- Authentic: encouraging real and transparent relationships.
- Empowering: Equipping people for effective Christian leadership.
- Excellent: Striving for the highest quality in all that we do.
- Supportive: Caring, compassionate and collaborative.
- Forward-looking: Always strategic, changing and improving
Upcoming New Member Information Session
Our next New Member Information gathering will be scheduled soon. Those attending this session will have a chance to meet others interested in joining St. Andrew as well as those that have questions about St. Andrew. We’d love to meet you – please consider joining us!
Date: TBD (More info coming soon)
The Membership Process
Our membership process meets you wherever you are on your faith journey, connects you with the community of St. Andrew, and helps you find ways to be sent into the world to serve God and others.
First, keep worshiping God with us. Get to know our pastors. Enjoy a tasty treat before or after worship. Look for a familiar face. You are welcome!
Orientation sessions include:
- Meeting with the pastors, staff and other potential new members
- Learning more about the exciting opportunities to connect, grow and give at St. Andrew
- Learning what being Lutheran is all about
As a part of the membership process, each person is asked to fill out a simple Prospective Member Information Form. These forms are also available at the Orientation.
We look forward to connecting personally with you!